About Us

Mission

To have the general supervision of the little stone building about midway between Gloucester and Rockport, built by James Babson as cooperage shop about 1658. To provide for the opening of the building to the public on such days as the trustees permit and to perform any services which will perpetuate and/or care for the history, writings, pictures, furniture and any other articles of interest pertaining to the descendants of James Babson which the trustees may deem worthy of preservation.

Officers

President
Matthew M. Babson

Vice President
Robert G. Babson

Treasurer
Katherine L. Babson, Jr. (Gig)

Secretary
Marcia Babson Rogers (Marty)

Comments are closed.